Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Catholic Quizzes

Hello All. I know it's been quiet here for awhile (though I'm pleased with how our new discussions are going). I thought you might be interested in taking these quizzes...

You are a 100% traditional Catholic!

Congratulations! You are more knowlegeable than most modern theologians! You have achieved mastery over the most important doctrines of the Catholic Faith! You should share your incredible understanding with others!

Do You Know Your Baltimore Catechism?
Make Your Own Quiz



Um, yeah. Anyway, these quizzes are a lot tougher (both from Catholic Answers):

"The Pop Quiz from Hell" (I got 4 wrong out of 20 on this one)

"The Quiz from Purgatory" (I haven't done this one yet - UPDATE - I did better on the other one - only got half right here!)

1 comment:

Leticia said...

I thought my quiz WAS tough! I threw in a lot of close but no cigar answers to confuse people.
You must be very well catechized, congratulations!